Upcoming Sarasota and Bradenton Events
Tired of the cold and snow already? It might be time to start planning your Spring vacation to the warmth and sunshine of Anna Maria Island! Located off the Southwest coast of Florida, Anna Maria Island offers visitors rest and relaxation along the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Conveniently located near the cities of Sarasota and Bradenton, FL, Anna Maria Island is the perfect retreat for those wanting to get out and explore all the the area has to offer. No vacation would be complete without experiencing the local scene so check out these can’t miss events in Bradenton and Sarasota and start planning your vacation today!
- Main Street Live, March 17, Old Main Street, Bradenton, FL. 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Enjoy live music from a different local band every third Thursday of the month. Featuring vendors selling foods, drinks, arts, crafts and more.
- Mainly Art 2016, March 19, Old Main Street, Bradenton Florida. 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Every third Sunday Mainly Art hosts dozens of local artists and craftspeople displaying and selling their creations. Enjoy arts and crafts, live music and food.
- 2016 Wine Walk to Ca’ d’ Zan, April 1, The Ringling Museum, Sarasota, FL. 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM. The fourth annual Wine Walk to Ca’ d’ Zan is a self-guided wine tasting tour along the drive to John and Mable Ringling’s historic mansion overlooking Sarasota Bay. Guests will receive a signature “Wine Walk” wine glass before they stroll The Ringling estate, taste fine wine and delight in delicious food pairings and entertainment inspired by the world’s finest wine regions. After tasting your way through various wine regions, you will wrap up the evening beside Ca’ d’Zan with live music and surprises. Photo credit to the Ringling.
- Orioles Spring Training vs Atlanta Braves, March 2, Ed Smith Stadium, Sarasota, FL. 1:00 PM. See the Baltimore Orioles take on the Atlanta Braves in a Spring Training game. Tickets $8 – $35.
- 15th Annual Downtown Venice Arts Classic, March 5, Downtown Venice, FL. 9:00 AM. The 15th Annual Downtown Venice Art Classic is set up along beautiful West Venice Avenue at the heart of Downtown Venice, Florida. This festival brings together an exquisite collection of longtime favorites as well as some of the newest and most contemporary artists out in the scene providing a diverse range of artwork for buyers to choose from. Photo credit to Howard Alan Events & American Craft Endeavors.
- Taste Magazine’s Walking Food & History Tour, March 10, South Florida Museum, Bradenton, FL. 1:30 PM. Join Taste Dining & Travel for a 3-hour walking tour of historic downtown Bradenton neighborhoods, combined with visits to restaurants that are some of Bradenton’s most unique and popular.
- 24th Annual Venice Sharks Tooth Festival, April 8, Venice Airport Festival Grounds, Venice, FL. 4:00 PM. Arts & Crafts vendors, fossil vendors, live entertainment, great food and ice cold beverages, children’s game area, Mote Marine’s mobile exhibit, and much, much more. $4.