Availability and Booking
For a customized vacation experience:Check Out the My AMV App!
At A Glance
- Gulf front duplex
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 1 King, 1 Sleeper sofa-Sleeps up to 2 in beds
- 700 Sq Feet
- 2 TVs, 1 DVD Player
- Gulf view from living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV, Unlimited local calls
- Quiet dead end street
104 72nd Street Unit B
Holmes Beach, Fl 34217
Cute as a button duplex! Walk out to one of the most beautiful beaches you will ever see. When the sun sets you will be amazed at the colors you are beholding. Smell the burgers cooking on the charcoal grill, hear the soothing sounds of the water, relax and enjoy!
This is an adorable 1 bedroom and 1 bath ground level duplex surrounded by Pine trees. Quaint Florida décor through the entire home. This property features an enclosed porch and a picnic area in front of the cottage with limited side views of the Gulf from the living room.
The sleeping arrangements include a king sized bed and sleeper sofa in the living room.
Whispering Waves is located in the middle of the Island in Holmes Beach on a quiet residential street. It is the perfect place to enjoy an extended stay on the beautiful Anna Maria Island!
Click here to view the virtual tour.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Tropically decorated, this bedroom has a King-sized bed and there is also a sleeper sofa located in the living room to accommodate a group of 2 guests.
The bathroom offers a tub and colorful tiles adorn the walls giving you the warm feeling of being by the sea!
By: LISA WELDON/LOIS POPPITT Trip Date: 05/18/2018
THIS IS OUR 3RD YR COMING TO THIS HOUSE AND THIS TIME WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT.
1. THE PLACE WAS NOT CLEAN- FOOD AND TRASH ALL UNDERNEATH THE COUCHES, DUST EVERYWHERE, MOLD ON ALL THE VENTS, MILDEW SMELL, KITCHEN FLOOR JUST BARLEY MOPPED, DIRTY PANS.
2. PEOPLE CAME TO TRIM THE TREES- VERY NOISY FOR ABOUT 4HRS.
3. TOILET BACKED UP ALL OVER THE FLOOR, WAS ABOUT TO GET READY TO GO OUT TO DINNER. HAD TO WAIT FOR PLUMBER, SET US BACK 2HRS.
4. ASKED FOR LATE CHECK OUT FOR 1 HR. TOLD NO
5. THE TV IN THE LIVING ROOM IS SO SMALL, HAD TO GET OUT GLASSES TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL
6. DVD PLAYER REMOTE WOULDN’T WORK, BATTERIES INSIDE TOTALLY CORRODED.
NO ONE DID ANYTHING TO COMPENSATE US FOR THESE ISSUES AND THEY WERE FULLY AWARE OF THEM BECAUSE I CALLED. THE LEAST THEY COULD OF DONE WAS LET US CHECK OUT 1 HR LATE BUT NO, WE WILL NOT BE RENTING THIS HOUSE AGAIN
By: Jean Mango Trip Date: 3/31/18
This is a small cute duplex on the east side. It does not face the Gulf. There is no dishwasher, or laundry. The ceiling fans are in desperate need of cleaning, as well as the air ducts for air conditioning. The TV in bedroom does not work as it needs a cable box. When husband called rental agency they said they would get back to him and never did. The kitchen is well stocked with utensils and pots and pans. The outdoor shower is gross- full of moss, mold and mildew. Indoor shower leaks but is clean and works fine. Toilet and sink in bathroom drain slowly. This place needs some attention but for the price it was ok. We won’t be interested in renting here again.