Anna Maria Vacations respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website. We will only use the data obtained through this website for the specific purposes you have authorized.
Your Ability To Choose
Links to Other Web Sites
Use of Information
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user’s previous activity. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the state of the website or activity the user had taken in the past. This can include clicking particular buttons, logging in, or a record of which pages were visited by the user on previous visits.
We also use Google Analytics as an analytics provider and that service also places cookies so we can improve the site based on usage patterns.
Site Usage Disclosures
- This website utilizes the following Google Analytics features for Display Advertising: Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- This website may utilize the following Google Analytics features for Display Advertising: Remarketing
- Users may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customer Google Display Network ads using Ad Settings.
You can see a full list of available Google Analytics opt-outs here.
- We utilize Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party Google Analytics cookies and third-party DoubleClick cookies together to:
- Inform, optimize and serve ads based on users’ past visits to our website
- Report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactive with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our website
- We utilize data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to grow our website and better customize our information to our users’ interests.